Spring is the time for getting fit and adopting a healthier lifestyle. Our latest holiday cooking guide is a Thai inspired, super simple and delicious prawn and ginger noodle recipe.
Thai Prawn & Ginger Noodles
|Easy to make||10 mins prep time|
|Serves 2 people
||15 mins cook time|
- 100g of rice noodles
- A thumb size chunk of ginger (shredded)
- A handful of sugar snaps
- A handful of chopped basil
- A handful of chopped coriander
- Two handfuls of bean spouts
- 200g of king prawns (raw & shelled)
- x2 cloves of garlic
- x1 red pepper (thinly sliced)
- x1 tablespoon of sunflower oil
- x1 small orange
- 2 tablespoons of red curry paste
- x1 teaspoon of fish sauce
- x1 teaspoon of brown sugar
Boil a large pan of water and put in the noodles, before covering and setting aside to soak for 10 minutes.
Curry sauce: Take the zest and juice of the orange and stir in fish sauce, sugar, 3 tablespoons of water and curry paste.
Heat a large wok (or pan) and add half the ginger and all the garlic – cook for 1 minute before adding in the red pepper (cook for a further 2 minutes).
Now add the beansprouts, sugar snaps, curry sauce, beansprouts and prawns – cook until all the prawns are pink.
Now drain your noodles before adding them to the pan along with the remaining ginger and basil and coriander. Mix well and serve.
Our 2023 Brochure